The ATS Pathable Bridge:
Providing integration with Pathable Platform
An intuitive platform and mobile app powering virtual, hybrid and in-person events
Virtual Event Engagement Reimagined
An online event experience that combines webinars and networking from Pathable, the award-winning conference app platform
The ATS Bridge provides iMIS integration. The typical implementation is that a course or webinar is setup in the iMIS catalog and in Pathable. The member will register for the event in iMIS and make the purchase in iMIS. During checkout iMIS tells Pathable about the person and the item(s) purchased. Then through an SSO the person can automatically login to participate in the event. When the event is completed, we pull completion data from Pathable and write that into an activity record including credit hour type, credit hours earned, and other completion data.
- Push registration information from iMIS to Pathable including sessions registered for, contact information, custom attributes, ribbons and tags.
- Single Sign On
- Write back of attendance information to iMIS.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and Pathable integration is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20) and iMIS REST APi's for iMIS Cloud.
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration.