The ATS Expocad Bridge:
Providing integration with the Expocad Platform
EXPOCAD® is the professionals' choice for graphical exhibition and exhibitor marketing software. It also serves as the administrator for all behind the scenes needs of show management sales and operations teams.
We're With You All the Way
Expocad puts the show organizers - sales or operations - in the driver's seat by providing total and accurate control of exhibitor data and placement, floorplan modifications, and exhibitor marketing.
The ATS Expocad Bridge provides integration to pull booth information into iMIS. It does this in two ways:
- An activity record that shows who purchased which booth.
- An EXPOCAD_EXHIBITORS table that provides the full detail of the exhibitors as entered into iMIS including data that is unique to the exhibitor record in Expocad.
- An EXPOCAD_BOOTHS table that shows the current inventory of booths at Expocad including if the booth is rented or not and who is in each booth. This data can be used to display a list of exhibitors on your RiSE site when linked to the EXPOCAD_EXHIBITORS table. It can also be displayed on a staff site dashboard showing how many booths are left unsold.
- An EXPOCAD_TRANSACTIONS table that provides the full detail of each transaction and is suitable for use in any IQA query.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and Expocad integration is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20)
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration.