The ATS Expocad Bridge:
Providing integration with the Expocad Platform
EXPOCAD® is the professionals' choice for graphical exhibition and exhibitor marketing software. It also serves as the administrator for all behind the scenes needs of show management sales and operations teams.
We're With You All the Way
Expocad puts the show organizers - sales or operations - in the driver's seat by providing total and accurate control of exhibitor data and placement, floor plan modifications, and exhibitor marketing.
The ATS Expocad Bridge provides integration to pull booth information into iMIS or push booth sales from iMIS to the Expocad floor plan.
- If you manage booth sales in Expocad
- An activity record will be created on the exhibitor record that shows the booth purchase.
- A custom demo table/panel that provides the full detail of the exhibitors as entered into Expocad.
- A custom demo table/panel that shows the current inventory of booths at Expocad, including if the booth is rented or not and which exhibitor is in each booth. This data can be used to display a list of exhibitors on your RiSE site via an IQA. It can also be displayed on a staff site dashboard showing how many booths are left unsold.
- A custom demo table/panel that provides the full detail of each transaction for each exhibitor and is suitable for use in any IQA query.
- If you manage booth sales in iMIS
- Using an IQA update exhibitor contact information and update the floor plan via an IQA from iMIS.
Supported Use Cases
- Many organizations use Expocad as the source of truth for who is exhibiting. They may have been using Expocad for some years and have a database of prospects and return exhibitors in Expocad. This bridge assumes that the list of contacts already exists in Expocad or can be uploaded manually to Expocad using their import feature. As booths are assigned in Expocad and sales are processed in Expocad, key information about the transactions and booths are written back to iMIS. This can be a scheduled job to update as frequently as you wish. In general, the exhibitor detail data will be pulled from Expocad into iMIS. The booth transactions will be pulled from Expocad into iMIS. These will not be financial transactions in iMIS as Expocad is the source of truth for the transaction. They will be in a table for high level reporting. In addition an activity record will be created in iMIS indicating the booth sale and what booth was purchased. An overall inventory of all booths, sold and unsold will be updated in iMIS.
- If you use iMIS as your source of truth and perform booth sales in iMIS, this bridge can update the floor plan at Expocad. In iMIS you can use an event and register exhibitors in the event, or use the new iMIS Advertising Sales module to record which booth each exhibitor purchases. Using an IQA you can then specify which booth each exhibitor has rented. On a a schedule, or on demand, the floor plan can be updated with the exhibitor information and booth number automatically.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.