iMIS Supports Engagement, eCommerce, Community Development, Business Intelligence and More.
Among other things, faith-based organizations of any denomination need ways to:
- Efficiently and accurately move data into iMIS
- Create custom queries
- Design custom dashboards, records and tracking systems
- Flexibly handle the nuances specific to a 501c3 umbrella organization offering support to other faith-based associations
- Communicate with members via automated, personalized email
- Offer user-friendly, online accessibility to staff – and eventually, members
- Train its small team – many of whom have multiple roles and limited technical expertise
iMIS supports member engagement, ecommerce, community development, business intelligence and more, all via a cloud-based solution that can be accessed from anywhere at anytime.
When it was time for Lutheran Services’ to find an Authorized iMIS Solutions Provider who could help make the transition to this new software as fast, cost-effective and pain-free as possible, they chose ATS.
In fact, as TJ Cantwell, Director of Membership Management with Lutheran Services, said,
“iMIS has a long standing history and a wealth of users in associations. It’s been tested, proven and vetted.”
One of the first things to impress Lutheran Services was our fast response. Within a week of the initial contact, we were on site probing, listening, and learning precisely what the organization required from their software and from ATS. Read the full LSA case study.
With the help of ATS, faith-based organizations can also reap other benefits of iMIS including:
- Secure online giving via the iMIS Give Now and Auto Pay options
- Optimized event management including online registration, email reminders, name badge creation and more
- Online, personalized member dashboards, including giving history, group rosters and additional individualized data
Schedule a Free Consultation Today