The ATS CadmiumCD Bridge:
The Elemental Way To Optimize Event Planning
Managing your event abstracts, speakers and exhibitors with CadmiumCD? Make the most of this event management platform with the ATS CadmiumCD Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and CadmiumCD via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue. Consider the benefits:
- Provide a single Sign-on between iMIS and CadmiumCD, ensuring a seamless user experience for members.
- Track members’ CadmiumCD proposal, speaker
- Track booth sales activity in iMIS
- Provide a Single Sign-on with the CadmiumCD mobile application with filtering in iMIS so you can control who has access to login to the mobile application.
How Does it Work?
The single sign on works the following way. If someone visits the CadmiumCD site and needs to perform an action that requires a login, CadmiumCD will pass the person through a single Sign-on which will see if they are logged into iMIS. If they are already logged into iMIS, they will be transparently redirected back to CadmiumCD where they will now be logged into both systems. If they are not logged into iMIS, then they will be sent to the iMIS login page where they will be asked to login. After logging into iMIS they will be automatically redirected back to CadmiumCD where they will then be logged into both systems. If the person doesn't exist in iMIS they will be able to use your create account process to create a record.
The activity write back will automatically create activities on the individuals record when they submit a proposal to speak or are selected to be a speaker.
If you are using CadmiumCD for booth sales, an activity will be written back to iMIS on the company record with booth details.
If you are using the CadmiumCD mobile application, the app will authorize access through the bridge. You have the ability to filter who can use the mobile app on an event by event basis. For example you can limit access only to registrants at the meeting if you like.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and CadmiumCD integration is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20)
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration. In fact, ATS can even complete the implementation.