Go To ATS For The GoToWebinar Bridge
Delivering eLearning opportunities to your members with GoToWebinar? Make the most of this LMS platform with the ATS GoToWebinar Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that shares valuable data between these two powerful applications seamlessly.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
Many iMIS customers are using GoToWebinar to deliver webinars to their members. An integration will provide a unified experience to the member. This integration will allow you to better track member engagement in iMIS.
- Push registrants from iMIS to GoToWebinar. Registrants can be identified as:
- People who register for an event in iMIS
- People who place an order in iMIS
- Any IQA (e.g., committee chairs)
- Push people from iMIS to GoToWebinar via an IQA WITHOUT registering in iMIS. Contacts included in the IQA are automatically registered for webinars.
- Retrieve attendance information from GoToWebinar into iMIS.
- Support for multiple GoToWebinar accounts using the same bridge.
Supported Use Cases
- People register for GoToWebinar event(s) in iMIS just like any other event. Upon checkout, registrations are automatically sent to GoToWebinar, confirmation is sent to the registrant, and an activity record is created in iMIS.
- Registrant lists can be created in iMIS via IQA and synchronized with GoToWebinar on a scheduled basis. For example, an IQA of all chapter officers can be built and synchronized with GoToWebinar where all chapter officers are automatically registered in the GoToWebinar event. This process will register the person in GoToWebinar, create an activity record in IMIS, and send an e-mail confirmation to the registrant.
- Upon completion of a GoToWebinar event, attendance data will be written back to iMIS. These data can then be used for reporting purposes or to create CEU records per the organization's needs.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.