The ATS iMIS Catalog
Providing streamlined searching and selection of products and events in iMIS.
- Catalog of products in iMIS
- Only display the products you want
- Allows for standard (e.g., title, image, pricing) fields
- Allows for custom attributes (Newest, Best Seller)
- Dynamic filter creation
- Allows for filtering of all products by checking on boxes
- Allows for searching
- Can be used stand-alone in RiSE or bundled with the ATS Online Marketplace
- Driven by IQA queries
Supported Use Cases
- Many organizations have collections of content such as downloadable documents or education offerings. By using this module, you can control the filtering and organize filters in a way that is meaningful to your members. If you were to create a filter for a product category (e.g., Accounting, Teaching, Information Technology) and a second filter for number of credit hours (e.g., 1, 2, 3) a user can click and easily find all offerings in Accounting that provide 2 credit hours. After the user reduces the listing to those that they are interested in, they can click on the item to continue the purchase process.
See It In Action
ATS iMIS Catalog Demo
Request a Quote
For pricing, request a quote at your convenience.