Offering Event Management Solutions Under One Umbrella
Founded in 1996, eShow has been an essential part in the planning and management of over 1,500 events worldwide.
Key Features the eShow software Include:
- Registration Management
- Exhibit Sales and Floor Plan Management
- AMS Integration
- Mobile apps
- Meeting Logistics Manager
- Abstract and Committee Management
- Conference and Session Management
- Event Website
- Lead Retrieval
- Networking and Appointment Management
- Banquet and Seating Management
- RFID Attendee Tracking
- Housing and Travel Management
- Data Entry and Call Center
Key features of the Bridge to iMIS Include:
- Single Sign on with iMIS
- Initiate the registration in iMIS or at eShow
- When the registration occurs in iMIS contact information and information about the sessions that are registered for in iMIS are sent to eShow
- When the registration occurs at eShow
- users can authenticate via one of these methods.
- Single Sign-On using the iMIS login screens OR
- The user can look themselves up through eShow though searches performed on your iMIS site
- eShow can create people records and company records in iMIS from the registration
- eShow writes back detail about the registration to iMIS
Supported Use Cases
- An event can be setup in iMIS. Attendees can register and pay in iMIS. On a scheduled basis (e.g., once a day), the contact information of the registrant and registration information, including what they registered for, is sent to eShow so that eShow can manage the onsite process.
- An event can be setup in eShow. Attendees can register and pay at eShow. Registrants can use the single sign-on to register in iMIS. When the person logs in, their contact information is sent to eShow where they can review that information. They will then register for the event at eShow and activity records will be written back to iMIS with information about what they paid for.
- An event can be setup in eShow. Attendees can register and pay at eShow. Registrants will visit the eShow site first and enter their email address. eShow will call the bridge to search for the person in iMIS. If the person exists, their iMIS ID will be used in eShow to track registration. If they are not in iMIS, eShow has the ability to create new people records in iMIS for the person.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.