The ATS iMIS Zoom Bridge
Zoom - One Consistent Enterprise Experience.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Zoom via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue. You could use this platform for education, committee meetings, or even a virtual happy hour for your members. Features include:
- Allow you to sell access to Zoom Meetings and Webinars through the iMIS cart or the ATS Online Marketplace.
- Allow you to "push" registrants to Zoom via an IQA without an e-commerce transaction.
- Ability to record attendance information back in iMIS as an Activity including time watched. NOTE, as of April 2020, Zoom no longer provides a value in their API for the attentiveness score.
- Can be setup to support multiple Zoom Accounts though a single instance of the bridge.
- If attendees registered at Zoom and bypassed the iMIS registration an attendance activity record will be created if the registrant email matches a record in iMIS.
- Provide the option to automatically create new contacts in iMIS if external registration is used and there is no match in iMIS for the email address used in the registration.
It all adds up to greater insights and efficiencies.
What data is Synced?
From iMIS to Zoom - contact information (e.g., first, last, email, title, organization, work phone, address, city, state, zip, country, organization.)
From Zoom to iMIS on a per-event basis - Product code, duration, join date/time, leave date/time.
The ATS Zoom bridge requires that you have a Zoom plan at the Pro level or higher. This is a requirement of Zoom to use their API. See this page for Plans and Pricing.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and Zoom is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20) and iMIS Cloud
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration. ATS can even complete the implementation.