Integrate iMIS With the ATS Lyris Bridge
With the ATS Lyris bridge, you can update lists in Lyris with information from iMIS:
- Bulk upload people from multiple IQA queries in iMIS into multiple lists at LYRIS (e.g., MEMBERS, DONORS, PROSPECTS, SECTIONS, COMMITTEES)
Lyris Technologies – now Aurea Email Marketing – is a leading digital
messaging platform. For more than 20 years, Lyris solutions have helped
companies engage in customer conversation, increase conversion, and
achieve higher returns on marketing investments by better automating,
integrating, and optimizing customer engagement programs, like email
- Allows the synchronization of mailing lists between iMIS and Lyris through the use of IQA's. You can have a different IQA for each list.
Supported Use Case
- An IQA can be created that will map to a Lyris list. The IQA can have custom fields as long as those fields exist in Lyris. The list will then be synchronized on a schedule basis. This will generally run once a day. This will also support multiple lists, each with it's own IQA.
- If needed a single list can be pushed at a different time that the regular schedule if it needs to be done before the daily sync process.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.