Vote for ATS and the ElectionsOnline Bridge
Delivering online voting opportunities to your members with ElectionsOnline? Make the most of this e-voting platform with the ATS ElectionsOnline Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
It all adds up to greater insights and efficiencies. And it all comes
on top of the many advantages of using ElectionsOnline to begin with,
- Founded in 2002, ElectionsOnline is one of the original creators of online voting.
- Evote contains one of the most innovative and imitated feature sets available.
- Serving a variety of clients including associations both large and small.
- Different integration options afford flexibility in providing your voters with a single sign-on experience.
By integrating iMIS and ElectionsOnline via the ATS bridge, you can optimize the value of your data. Consider the benefits:
- Single Sign On.
- Fully Hosted at Elections Online using Pass Thru Authentication, or hosted on your server with your style, design, and url.
- Tracks all engagement in iMIS as Activity Records by marking that a person voted but not how they voted.
- Cross tabulate voting against iMIS demographics.
- Allow people to vote on chapter, division, section, or other ballot measures specific to each person.
Supported Use Cases
- Using IQA create a list of eligible voters. Those who are not included in the IQA will be redirected to a "not authorized" page as defined by the organization.
- Upon logging in via a single sign-on application, eligible voters are presented with a ballot specific to them based upon criteria specified by the organization.
- Ballots may contain specific questions relative to individuals. For example, voter groups can be created and each voter group can have unique ballot measures specific to the group. When the person votes, an activity record will be created in iMIS specifying that they voted, but not how they voted. All ballot responses are stored at ElectionsOnline.
- Ballots may be hosted on the organization's server or at ElectionsOnline. If hosted on the organization's server, the application will have a URL within the organization's domain. In addition the design and style can match the organization's site design using scrape technology.
- Ballots can be hosted at Elections Online instead of on the organization's server. If using the hosted solution at ElectionsOnline, voters will be sent to ElectionsOnline to their ballot after authenticating through a Single Sign-on. Design and style of the ballot is limited to what is allowed by the Elections Online platform.
- Once someone has voted an activity record will be written to iMIS. This provides the ability to send voting reminders to those who have not voted
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.