The ATS Expo Logic Bridge:
Providing Integration with the Expo Logic Platform
Expo Logic helps streamline your tradeshows and events.
It's about the customer experience
Expo Logic provides a range of services to help manage events.
The ATS Bridge provides two-way integration. First the bridge will pull registrants from iMIS for an event. This will include badge information, additional badges, and ticketed functions. Through the use of an SSO, user information can be retrieved from iMIS for people picking up badges on site. In addition, when a badge is printed by Expo Logic, the bridge will allow for Expo Logic to record an activity record in iMIS of who printed a badge. This can be invaluable when determining who actually attended an event.
- Send registrants from iMIS to Expo Logic
- Send ticket information from iMIS to Expo Logic
- Send ribbon information from iMIS to Expo Logic
- Write badge print activities back to iMIS as registrants pick up badges
Supported Use Cases
- Initiate registration within iMIS and print badges on-site through Expo Logic. Designate registrants, ticketed functions, and ribbons (e.g. committee ribbons) in iMIS and pull the data into Expo Logic for printing name badges.
- As registrants pickup their badges, a single sign-on is presented for them to login to iMIS where desired data about the person can be retrieved.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.