The ATS Scrape Solution provides your organization with a unique method of combining the design template from your non-iMIS website with the dynamic, database-driven web content provided by RiSE. The advantages include:
- Keeping your existing web site infrastructure/CMS while retaining the ability to leverage the benefits of RISE.
- Creating and maintaining a single web design - the RISE site wrapper updates automatically as you update your main web site.
- Maintaining a consistent look and feel for both your existing website and your iMIS/RISE content, even if they are hosted on different servers.
- Preserving customizations built into your non-iMIS website, such as login/logout links, "welcome" text, etc., even on the RISE site.
- Compatibility with most non-iMIS content management systems including WordPress, Drupal, DotNetNuke, Sharepoint, Ektron, in-house developed sites, and more.
In most cases, all aspects of your non-iMIS website design will work when applied to RiSE including fully-functional navigation menus, search boxes, etc. When combined with SSO (single sign-on), your members won't even notice when they are switching between RiSE and non-iMIS webpages!
The examples below show what is possible with the ATS Scrape Solution. Use the blue bar in the middle of each image to reveal more of each screenshot. The left image shows what the RiSE sites looked like with an out-of-the-box RiSE theme applied, and the right shows the same page after applying the scrape.