ATS Real Magnet Bridge:
Take Real Magnet To Real Heights
Do you use Real Magnet to reach your members via targeted email, social, and mobile media? Make the most of your online marketing strategy with the ATS Real Magnet Bridge for iMIS, allowing your data to be shared between these two powerful applications seamlessly.
The Bridge to Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Real Magnet via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
Consider the benefits:
- Decide when and which data to move with automated, scheduled, and on-demand data uploads from iMIS to Real Magnet.
- Create queries and segment data based on Real Magnet activity, such as email status, opens, click-throughs, unsubscribe, and more.
It all adds up to greater insights and efficiencies, and it all comes in addition to the many advantages of using Real Magnet, including:
- Email, Social, and Mobile in One Platform: Real Magnet lets you market across multiple channels all from one place! You get the convenience of managing one app (vs. multiple) as well as analytics that compare and contrast the effectiveness of the various channels.
- Easy to Learn, Easier to Use: An intuitive interface allows you to get up and running quickly. Easy to use, flexible tools make message creation and list management a snap.
- Deliverability is Job One: Deliverability is not an afterthought at Real Magnet: every feature of the platform was developed with deliverability in mind. In addition, Real Magnet's team of experts works with ISPs, partners, and directly with customers to ensure the highest possible delivery rates.
- Create queries in iMIS using IQA, SQL Views (non-Cloud versions only), or Ad-Hoc Queries (non-Cloud versions only)
- Map queries in iMIS to Lists at Real Magnet
- Record activities in iMIS for sends, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks
- Create prospects in iMIS from forms created at Real Magnet
Supported Use Cases
- Contact lists can be created in iMIS via IQA and synchronized to Real Magnet on a scheduled basis. Upon completion of the synchronization, contact information is updated in Real Magnet where e-mail communications can be sent to the various contact lists.
- Contact activity such as sent e-mails, unsubscribes, opens, clicks, and more are written to iMIS on a scheduled basis. These data can be used to create additional IQA's for communication via Real Magnet as well and for other reporting purposes. For example, a contact list of people who opened an annual meeting e-mail but did not register for the event.
- E-mail communications can be sent to contacts that are not in iMIS through Real Magnet with the option to have a new prospect record created in IMIS for the person. Your Real Magnet representative will discuss implementation options with you.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.