Unify Your Learning System with the ATS iCohere LMS Bridge
Delivering eLearning opportunities to your members with iCohere? Make the most of your LMS strategy with the ATS iCohere Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge to Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and iCohere via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
- Offer a single sign-on to give members a seamless user experience between iCohere and iMIS.
- Take orders for iCohere products in iMIS, and automatically send the order to the iCohere platform.
- Write course completion data back to the member's record in iMIS including completion date, credit hours, credit hour type, and score.
- Allow users to update contact information in iCohere and push changes back to iMIS.
Supported Use Cases
Course access can be purchased in iMIS as a product, event, or subscription. Upon successful checkout, course registrations are pushed to iCohere with the option to send a confirmation e-mail from iCohere.
- Once registered for a course, registrants access their course(s) via a Single sign-on application using their iMIS credentials.
- Upon completion of the course, iCohere will write back completion data to iMIS including the credit hours and type (where applicable). These data can then be used for reporting purposes or to create CEU records per the organization's needs.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.