The ATS cOasis Bridge:
Providing integration with the cOasis Platform from CTI Meeting Technology
Manage Call for Papers with specialized software
Submission management software that increases the volume and quality of all abstracts and proposals submitted.
The industry’s most trusted
abstract peer review system with the widest range of peer review
management tools for abstract submissions.
- Online Review
- Offline Review
- Excel Export
- Scoring Options
- Comment Options
- Feedback Options
- Review Dashboard
- Single Sign on with iMIS
- An IQA query allowing cOasis to pull proposer information from iMIS into cOasis.
- Ability to push activities back into iMIS for proposers and speakers.
Supported Use Cases
- A user can submit a proposal to speak at cOasis. Using the single sign on the person will be redirected to the iMIS login if they are not logged in. The person will then be sent to cOasis where their information from iMIS can be displayed. They can then submit their proposal.
- While filling out the proposal the applicant may want to include a secondary speaker. The bridge allows for cOasis to search for other people in iMIS and pull their information into the application process.
- When an applicant completes the process, cOasis can push back an activity record that indicates that the person proposed to speak and/or that they were actually selected as a speaker. This can then be used for engagement scoring in iMIS.