The ATS cOasis Bridge:
Providing Integration with the cOasis Platform from CTI Meeting Technology
Manage Call for Papers with Specialized Software
Submission management software that increases the volume and quality of all abstracts and proposals submitted.
The industry’s most trusted
abstract peer review system with the widest range of peer review
management tools for abstract submissions.
- Online Review
- Offline Review
- Excel Export
- Scoring Options
- Comment Options
- Feedback Options
- Review Dashboard
- Single sign-on with iMIS
- Utilize IQA to pull proposer information from iMIS into cOasis.
- Write activities back into iMIS for presenter proposals and speakers.
Supported Use Cases
- Using single sign-on, a person who submits a proposal to speak through cOasis, is redirected to the iMIS login. Upon successful login, the person is redirected to cOasis where their personal information from iMIS is updated/displayed, and the ability to submit proposals is available.
- When completing proposals in cOasis, the applicant may want to include a secondary speaker. The bridge allows cOasis to search for other people in iMIS and pull their information into the application process.
- When an applicant completes the process, cOasis can write back an activity record that indicates that the person proposed to speak and/or that they were actually selected as a speaker. This can then be used for engagement scoring in iMIS.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.