Use the ATS Bridge to the Zerista Event App to Make Your Great Event Even Better
The Zerista platform supports many features including the following:
- Self-Service Profiles
- Intelligent Matching
- Professional Networking
- Conference Program
- Meeting Schedule
- Personal Agenda
- Push Notifications
- Social Sharing
- Speaker Profiles
- Surveys & Polling
- Role based Permissions
With the ATS Zerista(Eventsforce) bridge, the Zerista Event App will be fully integrated with your iMIS registration system.
- Bulk upload registrants for an event from iMIS to Zerista.
- Bulk upload sessions from iMIS to Zerista.
- Bulk upload speakers from iMIS to Zerista.
- Provide unified login so mobile app users can use their iMIS username and password to access the app.
- Record all logins as iMIS activity records to track engagement in real time.
Supported Use Cases
- Event registration is initiated in iMIS. On a scheduled basis, as decided by each client, Zerista will pull event/registration data from iMIS into Zerista.
- In addition, information regarding schedules and exhibitors can be pulled into Zerista.
- During and/or after the conference, Zerista can write engagement activity back to iMIS. These data can be used to determine attendees' engagement using the mobile app.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.