The ATS Wiley Bridge:
Providing Integration with the Wiley Platform
For over 200 years Wiley has been helping people and organizations develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed.
Wiley develops digital education, learning, assessment, and certification solutions to help universities, businesses, and individuals move between education and employment and achieve their ambitions.
- Single sign-on
- Restrict access to each asset/journal at Wiley via an IQA
- Ability for Wiley to write back order information for purchases made at Wiley.
Supported Use Cases
- Restrict access to journals/content based on IQA queries. For example, restrict access to members only or subscribers only.
- Upon authentication through a single sign-on, those people included in the IQA are granted access to the content. Those people who are not included in the IQA are redirected to a "not authorized" page as defined by the organization, such as a "join now" information page.
- Should there be multiple journals with multiple access requirements, different restrictions can be set for each unique asset.
- Wiley allows for purchases of products in their system. For clients that want to use this functionality, Wiley will write back purchases as activity records to allow clients to track engagement.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.