The ATS Web Courseworks Bridge:
Providing integration with Web Courseworks LMS Platform
CourseStage is an enterprise level, tablet-responsive learning
management system built specifically to support association eLearning
initiatives and professional development among members. CourseStage
derives its strengths from an unparalleled focus on association-specific
CourseStage provides Association-Centric LMS Features.
CourseStage features such as credit management, credit claiming,
self-reported learning, online certification, transcript reports, user
hierarchy, and out-of-the-box AMS integration address
association-specific LMS needs.
- Single Sign-on.
- Ability to register in iMIS and push registrations to Web Courseworks.
- Record course completion data in iMIS activity records.
- Record CEU data in iMIS activity records.
- Ability to enroll learners at Web Courseworks via an IQA and not require a checkout.
Supported Use Cases
- Course access can be purchased in iMIS as a product, event, or subscription. Upon successful checkout, course registrations are pushed to Web Courseworks.
- Once registered for a course, registrants access their course(s) via a Single Sign-on application using their iMIS credentials.
- Upon completion of the course, Web Courseworks will write back completion data to iMIS including the credit hours and type (where applicable). These data can then be used for reporting purposes or to create CEU records per the organization's needs.
- A course can be setup in Web Courseworks for learners such as an annual CPR course or a course for Chapter Administrators. An IQA can be created to enroll any group of contacts in iMIS into the course without going through a checkout process. With the write back of completion data, you can easily see which contacts completed the course.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.