Twilio SendGrid iMIS Bridge
Deliver Exceptional Email Experiences with SendGrid
- Use an IQA to push contacts, including demographics, to Twilio SendGrid
- Create lists in iMIS with IQA’s that will be synched to Twilio SendGrid
- Write back actions into iMIS activities including sends, bounces, opens, clicks, forwards, and opt-outs
- Create communication preference links to allow recipients to manage their communication preferences in iMIS without logging in.
Supported Use Cases
- Contacts can be created in iMIS using IQA’s. For example, you can create an IQA for all active contacts. Then using the demographics, send additional information such as member type or paid through date. Then using Twilio SendGrid lists and segments, you can segment the lists and send targeted emails. Any data that you can put in an IQA can be sent such as “Committee member” or “Conference Attendee”.
- Using that data that is written back you can incorporate that information into IQA’s. For example, you can create an IQA to see which emails bounced so you can take action to correct those that need corrected.
- You can use the iMIS communication preferences to allow people to opt out of mailings. This bridge includes the ability to create a link that will allow the user to edit their communication preferences without logging in. Once the communication preference tokens are generated, they can be sent as a demographic to Twilio SendGrid. The email can be updated to send users to that link to opt out. Then the IQA’s that generate the lists can exclude people based on the iMIS communication preferences.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.