Engage with Tradewing
Tradewing is the leading community and video platform for associations designed to drive member engagement.
We deliver member engagement
More than ever, it's critical to be able to keep your members connected and engaged. In-person events are no longer enough. Tradewing makes it possible to bring your members together at any time, from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Communities can be defined in iMIS using an IQA.
- Contact data for people will be updated on a regular basis in Tradewing.
- A single sign-on will allow people to login using their iMIS username and password on the iMIS site.
Supported Use Cases
- Tradewing supports multiple communities. Each community has a unique name (e.g., Colorado Chapter, Education Section Member, Board Committee, People named Joe). Using IQA’s built by your organization, Community membership at Tradewing is kept current. Two IQAs are required. One IQA contains people that should have access to any community and include contact information regarding the individuals (e.g., first name, last name, email, custom fields). The second IQA includes the groups to which each person in your database has access.
- The Tradewing bridge includes a single sign-on ensuring members have authenticated in iMIS before being directed to Tradewing.
- Once authenticated, individuals are granted access to their communities in Tradewing as specified by the IQA sync process.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.