Powerful all-in-one government relations and online advocacy solutions to empower you and your advocates.
The Soft Edge is an innovation company that has been the leading provider of government relations and advocacy software for 30 years. Our platform has been used by more than 2,000 associations, non-profits, and Fortune 500 corporations to manage their efforts. Here are some reasons why.
- We keep you up to date. We have tools to help you track legislation you care about, learn what legislators are saying about your hot-button issues and find hearings and other events of interest.
- We help you oversee your lobbying efforts. You can manage your team’s effort on moving legislation, email legislators and their staff about your positions and monitor your team’s interactions with legislators.
- We help you inform, involve and inspire your supporters. We have an action center that embeds directly in your website where advocates can communicate with legislators, regulators, media, and others. We have the widest variety of tools in the market to help your message stand out amidst the fray.
- We have tools to help you plan and manage your advocacy day and other events. This includes a mobile app so your attendees to can see their agenda and other info.
With the ATS Soft Edge bridge, the Soft Edge system will be fully integrated with your iMIS system.
- Pre-fill out calls to action on the Soft Edge system based on who is authenticated.
- Add constituents to your iMIS database from completed forms at Soft Edge.
- Track engagement through activity records written to iMIS when members perform actions in The Soft Edge.
- Push contacts to Soft Edge via an IQA. Any data within iMIS can be sent to The Soft Edge for consumption.
Supported Use Cases
- Pull records from iMIS into Soft Edge via an IQA, ensuring data in Soft Edge are current.
- Communicate directly with users through Soft Edge. Upon completion of forms in Soft Edge by users, activity records will be written to iMIS. If the person does not exist in iMIS a new record can be created and the activity recorded in the new record,
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.