Integrating Sitefinity and iMIS with the ATS Sitefinity iMIS Bridge
The iMIS RiSE platform is a robust content management system that "knows who you are". Some clients have existing websites in Sitefinity or have heavy investments in the Sitefinity platform. For those clients who cannot migrate all content to iMIS, ATS provides the Sitefinity iMIS bridge. This bridge will require some development by your Sitefinity team. It does provide a single sign on experience using the iMIS username and password. In addition, once you are login you are logged in to both Sitefinity and RiSE.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Sitefinity via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your Sitefinity platform. Consider the benefits:
- Offer a single sign-on to give members a seamless user experience between Sitefinity and iMIS
- Pull data from iMIS into Sitefinity based on a token including the following: iMIS ID, prefix, first name, middle name, last name, suffix, designation, full name, email address, ismember, iMIS roles, custom roles (any grouping you want to define in iMIS) , and committees.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and Sitefinity integration is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20)
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration. In fact, ATS can even complete the implementation.