The ATS Qualtrics Bridge:
Providing integration with the Qualtrics Insight Platform
The Qualtrics Insight Platform makes
sophisticated research simple and empowers users to capture customer
market and employee insights in one place.
It's about the customer experience
Qualtrics provides a platform to manage the entire customer experience from surveys, to insights, to action.
The ATS Bridge provides two way integration. First through the use of an IQA query people can be synchronized from iMIS to Qualtrics. This can run on any schedule from daily to hourly. The integration allows for the ability to pull any fields from iMIS and push the data from the IQA query into embedded data (user defined). This will allow you to send member types, gender, ethnicity, years of membership, total donations given, or any other data that you capture from iMIS.
Additionally the ATS bridge will pull information from Qualtrics to iMIS which will help you track engagement. This includes fields like response count, last response date, points, and average time to respond. With the data in iMIS you will be able to add the fact that someone responded to a Qualtrics survey as one of your key engagement metrics.
- Push contacts from iMIS to Qualtrics based on an IQA including custom fields (known in Qualtrics as Embedded data)
- Retrieve statistical information about the contact including invite count, last invite date, response count, last response date, last email date, monthly email count, monthly invite count, total email count, total invite count, average time to respond, response rate, and data integrity information.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and Qualtrics integration is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20)
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration.