The ATS iMIS ON24 Bridge
Today, ON24 is the network where business gets done.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and ON24 via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue. You could use this platform for education, committee meetings, or even a virtual happy hour for your members. Features include:
- Allow you to sell access to ON24 meetings through the iMIS cart or the ATS Online Marketplace.
- Single Sign On using iMIS username and password through the iMIS login screen
- Ability to record attendance information back in iMIS as an Activity including time watched.
It all adds up to greater insights and efficiencies.
What data is Synced?
From iMIS to ON24- contact information and any other data you want to supply in an IQA (e.g., first, last, email, title, organization, work phone, address, city, state, zip, country, organization, custom demographics) and registration information.
From ON24 to iMIS on a per-event basis via an Activity Record - Product code, engagement score, live minutes, archive minutes, last live activity, last archive activity, certification credit. With ON24 users can continue to view the archive indefinitely. The system will allow you to configure how many days to continue to review the archive until it is considered "viewed". A final "completion date" with cumulative minutes will be saved at that time.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and ON24 is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20) and iMIS Cloud
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration. ATS can even complete the implementation.
Learn More about ON24