Unify your Learning System with the ATS Moodle™ LMS Bridge
Delivering eLearning opportunities to your members with Moodle™? Make the most of your LMS strategy with the ATS Moodle™ Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Moodle™ via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue. When implementation by ATS and your Moodle™ vendor is complete, these are some of the features your users will have:
- Single sign-on to give members a seamless user experience between Moodle™ and iMIS
- Take orders for Moodle™ products in iMIS, and automatically send the order to the Moodle™ platform
- Write course completion data back to the member's record in iMIS ,including completion date, credit hours, credit hour type, and score
What ATS Provides
- An ipart that gets put on your confirmation page to send information about the user and purchase to Moodle™
- An endpoint that will allow your Moodle™ vendor to push data back to iMIS
- A component of an SSO solution that will force the user to login to iMIS and send a token to Moodle™ or create a cookie that can be used to retrieve information about the logged in user
Main Functional Components of the ATS bridge
- Create Users in Moodle for iMIS users who have an order for a Moodle™ product in iMIS
- Update the user with the latest contact information from iMIS if they are already in Moodle™
- Enrol the iMIS user in the course at Moodle™
- Add Moodle™ groups (if defined in iMIS) to the course for the user
- Maintain groups membership in iMIS and synch with Moodle™ on a regular basis
- Unenrol the iMIS user from the course at Moodle™ if the order is cancelled in iMIS
- Ability for the Moodle™ Developer to overwrite the core Moodle functions with their own logic for the following operations
- Search for a user in Moodle™
- Create a new user in Moodle™
- Update user in Moodle™
- Enrol a user in a Moodle™ course
- Unenrol a user from a Moodle™ course
- Ability for the Moodle™ Developer to write back completion data by calling a webservice method in the ATS bridge
⚠ You will need your Moodle™ Vendor/consultant to provide assistance from the Moodle™ side on at least the following components.
- If necessary, overwrite the standard Moodle™ functions with custom code for search, create, update, enrol, and unenrol.
- Activate and configure the Moodle™ Web Services REST API
- Single Sign On between site and Moodle: Action Required: Develop Moodle™ plugin to accept cookie or querystring parameter and log user into Moodle™.
- Course completion data written to iMIS: Action Required: Develop Moodle™ plugin to call and send data to ATS Moodle™ Bridge API method.
ATS can provide other vendor contacts to assist in this work if you don't have your own Moodle™
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and Moodle™ integration is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20) and iMIS Cloud
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration. In fact, ATS can even complete the implementation.