ATS Mobilize Bridge for iMIS
We Bring People Together
Mobilize is a private community platform built to maximize member retention, increase engagement, attract new members, and grow revenue through professional services and open access to data. Leading associations like the National Restaurant Association, American Association of Critical Care Nurses, International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators, and Entrepreneur Organization Network trust Mobilize to power their communities.
- Single Sign-on to iMIS.
- Sync groups/communities to Mobilize to put people in the right communities via IQAs.
- Sync people from iMIS to Mobilize to keep contact information up to date including custom demographics using IQAs.
- Automatically create groups in Mobilize from data in IQA without the need to first create the group in Mobilize.
- Optionally update people in groups, including demographics,
- Optionally remove people from groups who are in Mobilize but not in the IQA via configuration.
- Automatically sync legacy groups with data from iMIS via IQAs.
Supported Use Cases
- If you use chapters in iMIS, you can setup an IQA that will list who is in each chapter. As people are added to the chapter in iMIS they will be automatically added to the Mobilize group. Similarly if they are no longer in the iMIS group for a particular chapter, they can be removed from the specific chapter but maintain other group memberships.
- If a group exists that is not managed through iMIS, users will not be added or removed from the group.
- IQA's can be complicated. The setup includes simply placing 1 or more IQAs in a folder. The bridge will look for the group name in the IQAs. You can have one IQA per group, multiple groups in one IQA, or multiple IQAs for a single group. This provides the optimal configuration capabilities to meet your needs.
- If you add additional columns to the IQA and those custom fields already exist in your Mobilize group, the fields will be updated from the data in the IQA if it is different. Mobilize allows for overall community fields that are made available to all groups. However, if you have a custom demographic that is specific to a group, simply add the field to the Mobilize group and then add the column with the same name to the IQA. The group will automatically populate.
- If you have an IQA that includes people to sync with a Mobilize group and configure the bridge to remove people who are on the in IQAs, people will be removed from the group unless they are an administrator. Administrators of groups will never be automatically removed.
- If a user changes their email address, their new email address will be updated at Mobilize without having to change credentials or the login. This is done by recording the Mobilize ID in iMIS. In that way the contact will be synced to iMIS but the other fields (e.g., email, first, last) can change at anytime in iMIS and be synced to Mobilize.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.