Improve Your Email Marketing with the ATS MailChimp Bridge to iMIS
With the ATS MailChimp bridge, you can manage and report on your email campaigns iMIS. With the implementation of the ATS MailChimp bridge you can create dashboards to show open rates by member demographics and track open rates to conference registrations to view effectiveness of campaigns.
- Advanced email authoring
- Campaign management
- Advanced analytics
- Interest groups
Bulk upload people from multiple IQA queries in iMIS into multiple lists at MailChimp (e.g., MEMBERS, DONORS, PROSPECTS)
- Automatically create and populate custom fields by adding them to an IQA
- Upload MailChimp tags and MailChimp interests to easily segment records in MailChimp
- Write back MailChimp activities into the iMIS record of each individual, including:
- When an email was sent
- Email delivery (sent, bounced, etc.)
- Email opens
- Email clicks (including URL and IP address)
- Email unsubscribes
Supported Use Cases
- Contact lists can be created in iMIS via IQA and synchronized to MailChimp on a scheduled basis. Upon completion of the synchronization, contact information is updated in MailChimp where e-mail communications can be sent to the various contact lists.
- Custom fields for contacts, such as paid through date, YTD donations and the like can be synched with MailChimp through IQA.
- Tags for contacts, such as member type, CEO, Company Admin and the like can be synched with MailChimp through IQA to be used for segmenting e-mail campaigns.
- Interests for contacts, such as committee participation, chapter affiliation, and the like can be synched with MailChimp through IQA to be used for segmenting e-mail campaigns.
- Actions taken by mail recipients at MailChimp can be written back to iMIS. These data can be used to various purposes, including driving future e-mail campaigns. For example, a promotional email can be sent to contacts encouraging them to register for an upcoming event. Information regarding who opened an email, clicked on a link in the email, etc. will be store in iMIS. Using the power of the IQA, a query can be built to create a personalize message for:
- Recipients who never opened the email
- Recipients who opened the email but didn't click on a link
- Recipients who opened the email, clicked the link, added the registration to their cart but didn't check out (perhaps send them a coupon)
- Recipients who opened the email, clicked the link, added the registration to their cart, and checked out
- Recipients who performed any action but have never attended
- Recipients who performed any action and are frequent attendees
- Using the power of the IQA you can cross tabulate MailChimp actions with your iMIS data to create pinpoint targeted campaigns.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.