Create, Maintain, Administer, Market, & Sell Online Education with Knowledge Direct
Your members want more options in their continuing education. Your association wants non-dues revenue and a valuable member benefit. Knowledge Direct helps your association provide these benefits for your association and its members.
- Easy - Single sign-on integration with iMIS.
- Everyone - ADA 508 compliant with social learning features to connect to your members.
- Learning Everywhere - Self-paced, webinars, and on-site events. Courses are responsive for learning on a tablet, smartphone or desktop, then tracked to SCORM and xAPI.
- Effective - Robust assessment and survey engine with custom learning flows to ensure your member education is measurable!
By integrating iMIS and Knowledge Direct via the ATS Bridge, optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
- Ability to register in iMIS and push registrations to Knowledge Direct.
- Record completion data in iMIS, including self-reported activities.
Supported Use Cases
- Access to a course can be purchased in iMIS. Upon checkout the course registration will be pushed to Knowledge Direct. With a single sign-on process, the person will be logged into Knowledge Direct where they can complete the course.
- Upon completion, Knowledge Direct will write back completion data to iMIS including completion date, credit hours, credit hour type, and score.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.