Use the cloud friendly ATS Bridge to the Higher Logic Online Community platform to Empower your Organization
With the ATS Higher Logic bridge, the Higher Logic Online Community platform will be fully integrated with your iMIS system. Use the ATS Higher Logic bridge to:
- Bulk upload records from iMIS into Higher Logic
- Provide Unified login so Higher Logic users can use their iMIS username and password to access the Higher Logic platform
- Sync on login to allow immediate access to the right community groups
Higher Logic provides Engagement Platforms for Every Organization
- Online Communities
- Volunteer Management
- Customer Advocacy Management
- Small Org Web Management
- Event Communities
- Ability to sync contacts from iMIS to Higher Logic Online Community
- Ability to sync demographics from iMIS to Higher Logic Online Community
- Ability to sync community groups from iMIS to Higher Logic Online Community
- Ability to sync security groups from iMIS to Higher Logic Online Community
- Ability to support multiple IQAs of demographics, community groups, and security groups so you don't have to have to create a single IQA for each purpose.
- Single Sign-on to iMIS
- Sync on login to provide immediate access to the authorized iMIS communities
Supported Use Cases
- Higher Logic supports many types of communities. If you have a communities for committee members, conference attendees, members only, or other groups, it can sometimes be difficult to put those groups in a single IQA. Our innovative technique allows you to create individual IQA's for each community group and security group. We then merge them together as we update data in Higher Logic. The synch get scheduled to run on your schedule. That means that each time the sync runs, it will update the contact, demographics, community groups, and security groups in Higher Logic. If a new member joins and they are in the IQA, they will be added to the correct communities during the next sync. If someone drops membership, they would be removed from the membership community group.
- When the user needs to login to the Higher Logic Online Community, they will be directed to the iMIS login. Once they login they will be logged into iMIS AND Higher Logic Online Community. Their contact information, demographics, community groups, and security groups will be updated realtime at the time of login. That means that if someone joins in the middle of the night, and are in the IQA, they will have immediate access to the membership community even if the scheduled synch has not run.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.