Use the cloud friendly ATS Bridge to the Higher Logic Online Community platform to Empower your Organization
With the ATS Higher Logic bridge, the Higher Logic Online Community platform will be fully integrated with your iMIS system. Use the ATS Higher Logic bridge to:
- Bulk upload records from iMIS into Higher Logic
- Provide a Single sign-on giving members a seamless user experience between Higher Logic and iMIS
- Grant customers immediate access to specific community groups based on their roles
Higher Logic provides Engagement Platforms for Every Organization
- Online Communities
- Volunteer Management
- Customer Advocacy Management
- Small Org Web Management
- Event Communities
- Single Sign-on to iMIS
- Ability to sync contacts, including customizable demographic data, from iMIS to Higher Logic Thrive Community
- Ability to sync community groups from iMIS to Higher Logic Thrive Community
- Ability to sync security groups from iMIS to Higher Logic Online Community
- Support for multiple IQAs of demographics, community groups, and security groups so you don't have to have to create a single IQA for each purpose.
- Sync on login to provide immediate access to the authorized iMIS communities
Supported Use Cases
- Higher Logic supports many types of communities. Managing communities for committee members, conference attendees, members only, or other groups, can be difficult to identify in a single IQA. ATS' innovative process allows organizations to create individual IQA's for each community group and security group and merges the data prior to updating in Higher Logic. We then merge them together as we update data in Higher Logic. The synch is scheduled to run automatically on your schedule and will update the contacts, demographics, community groups, and security groups in Higher Logic. Members are added and removed from communities based on the IQAs during each sync.
- When the user needs to login to the Higher Logic Online Community, they will be directed to the iMIS login through a Single Sign On. Once they login they will be logged into iMIS AND Higher Logic Online Community. Their contact information, demographics, community groups, and security groups will be updated real-time in Higher Logic at the time of login. Therefore, if someone joins in the middle of the night, and is in the IQA, they will be granted immediate access to the membership community by calling the SSO even if the scheduled synch has not run.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.