The ATS Experient Bridge:
A Smart Move For Your Association
For organizations that use Experient for conference registration, this bridge will simplify the registration process for your attendees and result in member engagement tracking in iMIS.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Experient registration via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue. The integration supports many different deployment models to meet your registration needs. It can be used with or with out single sign-on. In the end, an activity record is written to iMIS to track member engagement. Before deployment you should discuss these different options with Experient and ATS to find the right combination for your organization. The primary uses cases are.
- Offer a single sign-on to give members a seamless user experience between Experient and iMIS. After login on an iMIS login page Experient is provided key information about the person to allow them to complete the registration and charged the correct price.
- Through the search and retrieve method, registration begins at Experient. Experient can then provide search screens that will lookup the attendees in real time in iMIS. That will result in pulling in the latest and most current information. If the person is not in iMIS the bridge supports the capability to create people records and company records in iMIS.
- Automatically write registration information (not financial transactions) in the form of activity records to iMIS. This will allow you to see who is registered and track engagement in iMIS.
Easy Does It: Integration Made Simple
Gaining all the benefits of iMIS and Experient integration is a snap with the ATS iMIS Bridge. We offer everything it takes to get started quickly and easily, assuring:
- Compatibility with all versions of iMIS using the .NET iMIS Business Objects and Web Services (from 10-20)
- An upgradeable, secure solution that accommodates several flexible deployment models
- Easy set-up and one time configuration. In fact, ATS can even complete the implementation.