The ATS Experient Bridge:
A Smart Move For Your Association
For organizations that use Experient for conference registration, this bridge will simplify the registration process for your attendees and result in member engagement tracking in iMIS.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Experient registration via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue. The integration supports many different deployment models to meet your registration needs. It can be used with or with out single sign-on. In the end, an activity record is written to iMIS to track member engagement. Before deployment you should discuss these different options with Experient and ATS to find the right combination for your organization.
- Single sign-on
- Registration at Experient
- Write back of purchase history to iMIS
- Ability to create people and companies in iMIS from data entered at Experient.
Supported use Cases
- Single sign-on to provide members with a seamless user experience between Experient and iMIS. After authentication in iMIS, Experient is provided key information about the individual allowing them to complete the registration and be charged the correct amount.
- Through the search and retrieve method, registration begins at Experient. Experient provides search screens to query the attendees in real time, retrieving the most current information from iMIS. If the person is not in iMIS the bridge supports the ability to create people records and company records in iMIS from Experient.
- Automatically write registration information (not financial transactions) in the form of activity records to iMIS allowing registration and engagement tracking.
- Specify "registration classes" in iMIS via queries to determine the price a person pays based on data in iMIS instead of sending all raw data to Experient. For example, an iMIS query could be created to specify whether a person receives the student, speaker or regular price.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.