The ATS Eventpedia Bridge:
Providing integration with the Eventpedia Platform
Event Apps and Meeting Apps that check all requirements for event managers and attendees.
It's about the customer experience
Eventpedia offers a full stack of software for event managers and
membership driven organizations. With event app technology at its core,
the possibilities are endless. Each solution is
powerful alone, but even better when used together.
The ATS Bridge provides a method for Eventpedia to let your users authenticate to the Eventpedia platform with their iMIS username and password. Additionally, there are several IQA driven methods to allow Eventpedia to pull information from iMIS to display on the mobile platform including the following:
- Event Agenda - including start date, times, etc.
- Event Information - Location, address, and other information
- Tracks - what tracks are you offering to attendees
- Sessions - what sessions are being offered
- Attendees - registrants from iMIS
- Attendee Sessions - functions that people register for in iMIS
- Speakers - who is speaking at the sessions
- Exhibitors - who is exhibiting at your conference
- Sponsors - who are the sponsors
Supported Use Cases
- When a meeting is setup in iMIS data from the iMIS setup can be moved to Eventpedia without the need to reenter the data. That includes information about the event itself such as the title, location, agenda, speakers, exhibitors and Sponsors.
- The bridge supports moving people (registrants) including what they registered for into Eventpedia. That means that Eventpedia will know who is registered and what they are registered for.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.