Integrating Drupal and iMIS with the ATS Drupal iMIS Bridge
ATS has created a Drupal Login Web service. With this application a
web user can log into a Drupal CMS and leverage a single sign on to
communicate with an iMIS backend. The following operations are
supported. Find out more on the drupal community site.
- Change Password: Change the username and password for the iMIS record that matches the old username and password.
- Username Exists: Used to determine if a given username already exists in iMIS.
- Validate Login: Determine which iMIS record the username and password belong to.
- Validate Login with Data: Determine which iMIS record the username and password belongs to and returns key data fields.
- Single Sign-on with iMIS
This Web Service is compatible with Drupal versions 5 & 6 and iMIS
series 10 & 15 & 20. It does leverage iMIS IBO which is a prerequisite
to utilizing this application. For more information and pricing please request a quote at your convenience.
Supported Use Cases
- If you are using Drupal as your primary website and want to have a "Welcome Chris" message on the top of the page, the person can be directed to the iMIS login. Upon login, the person will be redirected back to the Drupal Page with a token that can be used to retrieve additional infor4maiton about the person. This can then be used to lock down pages or display customized content in Drupal.
- Using a method to pull data from an IQA, a Drupal developer can use this bridge to pull other content from iMIS and then format it on the Drupal page. For example, an event calendar, product listing, or other data.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.