Integrating Drupal and iMIS with the ATS Drupal iMIS Bridge
ATS has created a Drupal login web service. With this application a
web user can log into a Drupal CMS and leverage a single sign-on to
communicate with an iMIS backend. The following operations are
supported. Find out more on the drupal community site.
- Change Password: Change the username and password for the iMIS record that matches the old username and password.
- Username Exists: Used to determine if a given username already exists in iMIS.
- Validate Login: Determine which iMIS record the username and password belong to.
- Validate Login with Data: Determine which iMIS record the username and password belong to and returns key data fields.
- Single Sign-on with iMIS
This Web Service is compatible with Drupal versions 5 & 6 and iMIS
series 10 & 15 & 20. It does leverage iMIS IBO which is a prerequisite
to utilizing this application. For more information and pricing please Contact ATS.
Supported Use Cases
- Using Drupal as your primary website, create a "Login" link within the header directing visitors to the iMIS login. Upon successful login, the person is redirected back to Drupal with a token that can be used to retrieve additional information about the authenticated user. This information can be used to restrict access to content and display custom content in Drupal such as a welcome "John Doe" message.
- Using the power of IQA, Drupal developers can utilize the bridge to pull content directly from iMIS, format the content, and display within the Drupal site. Examples include but are not limited to, an event calendar, product listing, or even a "My Courses" page.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.