ATS Cvent Bridge for iMIS
One engagement platform for all your events and audiences.
- Registrations can be pushed from iMIS to Cvent
- Registration activity can be pushed from Cvent to iMIS
- Single sign-on
- iMIS users who want to maintain iMIS as the source of truth can setup an event in iMIS. At checkout, registrations will be sent real-time to Cvent indicating what the person is registered for. For example, a user might register for the main conference, a pre-conference seminar, and an extra ticket for the Gala event. Any demographics can be sent to Cvent based on an IQA query. A large number of standard fields are available for each contact as well as the ability to have custom fields. These can all be populated from iMIS via an IQA.
- Some clients want to use Cvent for the actual registration. This bridge includes an SSO which will let the user login to Cvent and complete the registration there. After registration, the information about the registration will be pulled back into iMIS activity records
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.