The ATS CrowdCompass Bridge:
Providing integration with the CrowdCompass Mobile Application
People attend events for two primary
reasons, to absorb content and to network. CrowdCompass mobile event
apps provides attendees interesting content and powers face-to-face connections. We give event marketers and planners the tools and
resources to strike a perfect balance between the two.
A Powerful Mobile Event App
The ATS Bridge provides a method for transfer conference information to CrowdCompass. This will allow important information from iMIS to be displayed in the mobile application. This is accomplished by creating IQA queries in iMIS to convey your most important information. This includes the following:
- Tracks - what tracks are you offering to attendees
- Sessions - what sessions are being offered
- Presenters - presenters in iMIS will be tied to sessions
- Attendees - registrants from iMIS
- Attendee Sessions - functions that people register for in iMIS
Clients that have moved to the Cvent Attendee Hub may also be interested in the Cvent
module of the iMIS Bridge.