The ATS CadmiumCD Bridge:
The Elemental Way To Optimize Event Planning
Managing your event abstracts, speakers, and exhibitors with CadmiumCD? Make the most of this event management platform with the ATS CadmiumCD Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
By integrating iMIS and CadmiumCD via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize
the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase
- Provide a single sign-on between iMIS and CadmiumCD, ensuring a seamless user experience for members.
- Track members' proposals to speak within CadmiumCD and iMIS in real time.
- Track booth sales activity in iMIS.
- Provide a single sign-on with the CadmiumCD mobile application with filtering in iMIS so you can control who has access to login to the mobile application.
Supported Use Cases
- Contacts who wish to present at a conference have the ability to submit a proposal to speak through the CadmiumCD platform. Contacts can login to CadmiumCD using a single sign-on between iMIS and CadmiumCD. Upon completion of the application an activity record will be written back to iMIS indicating the proposal to speak. This information may be used for engagement scoring, and other purposes even if the person is not selected to speak.
- Contacts who are selected to speak will have an additional activity record created in iMIS. This can then be used in the conference program, or on a dashboard to list all speakers who have not yet registered for the event in iMIS.
- The single sign-on works the following way. If someone visits the CadmiumCD site and needs to perform an action that requires a login, CadmiumCD will pass the person through a single sign-on which will see if they are logged into iMIS. If they are already logged into iMIS, they will be transparently redirected back to CadmiumCD where they will now be logged into both systems. If they are not logged into iMIS, they will be sent to the iMIS login page where they will be asked to login. After logging into iMIS they will be automatically redirected back to CadmiumCD where they will then be logged into both systems. If the person doesn't exist in iMIS they will use the "create account" process to create a record in IMIS.
- CadmiumCD offers the ability to sell booths. If booth sales are implemented, an activity will be written back to iMIS on the company record with booth details.
- CadmiumCD offers a mobile application as well. This app will authorize access to CadmiumCD through the ATS bridge. Filters can be created to determine who can use the mobile app on an event by event basis. For example, access could be limited to only registrants at the meeting.
- Data transferred to CadmiumCD includes a set of standard fields. Through the creation of an IQA additional fields may be sent to Cadmium to meet your needs. For example, additional demographic data, contact information, or even registration data.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.