Employ the ATS Bridge to Boxwood Career Solutions
Connecting users and employers via Boxwood Career Solutions? Make the most of your job board platform with the ATS Boxwood Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge to Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Boxwood via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
- Provide a single sign-on for a seamless user experience between Boxwood and iMIS.
- Specify which people can login as a job seeker and which people can login as an employer, then redirect unauthorized users to a page of your choice.
- Track member's Boxwood activity in iMIS to gain greater insight into employment status, etc.
Supported Use Cases
- Using the power of IQA, control employer access through a single sign-on application. Allow all employer contacts to login or only those who meet certain criteria.
- Using the power of IQA, control job seeker access through a single sign-on application. Restrict access to the job board based on certain criteria. Those job seekers who are not authorized are redirected to a "not authorized" page as defined by the organization. For example, restrict access to the job board to only members, should a non-member try to access the job board they could be redirected to a membership page to join the organization.
- Activity data from Boxwood are written to iMIS as activity records. Information such as contact type, Job ID, and a description are recorded in iMIS from Boxwood.
- Using the activity records that are written in iMIS, create dashboards to meet the needs of various departments within the organization. For example, create an executive dashboard for the Executive Director that displays the most recent 10 job openings providing them with a snapshot of movements and leadership changes at key organizations.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.