With the ATS Blue Sky eLearn Bridge, the Sky’s the Limit
Delivering eLearning opportunities to your members with Blue Sky eLearn? Make the most of your LMS strategy with the ATS Blue Sky eLearn Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge to Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Blue Sky eLearn via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
- Single Sign-on.
- Ability to register in iMIS and push registrations to BlueSky eLearn.
- Ability to push registrations to BlueSky eLearn via an IQA query.
- Record course completion data in iMIS activity records.
- Record webinar attendance in iMIS activity records.
- Support for multiple instances at BlueSky eLearn enabling easy segmentation and management of courses and webinars.
- Record course completion data in iMIS including completion date, credit hours, credit hour type, and score.
Supported Use Cases
- Course access can be purchased in iMIS as a product, event, or subscription. Upon successful checkout, course registrations are pushed to BlueSky eLearn with the option to send a confirmation e-mail from BlueSky eLearn.
- Once registered for a course, registrants access their course(s) via a Single Sign-on application using their iMIS credentials.
- Upon completion of the course, Blue Sky eLearn will write back completion data to iMIS including the credit hours and type (where applicable). These data can then be used for reporting purposes or to create CEU records per the organization's needs.
- Registrant lists can be created in iMIS via IQA and synchronized with on a scheduled basis. For example, an IQA of all chapter officers can be built and synchronized with BlueSky where all chapter officers are automatically registered in the BlueSky course. This process will register the person in BlueSky, create an activity record in IMIS, and send an e-mail confirmation to the registrant.
- Blue Sky eLearn has the ability to deliver presentations. After viewing the presentation an activity record can be created in iMIS to record the viewing of the presentation. These data can then be used for engagement tracking in iMIS.
- Blue Sky eLearn has the ability to deliver webinars. After attending the webinar an activity record can be created in iMIS to store the attendance data. These data can then be used for engagement tracking in iMIS.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.