The ATS a2z Bridge:
Providing Integration with the a2z Platform
a2z provides a superlative event planning and participation experience to your audience. Manage and market your expositions and conferences with radically streamlined operations and automated processes.
Boost the Profitability of Your Show and Provide Proven Solutions to Participants
a2z, Inc. provides event planners and organizers with powerful cloud-based solutions that help increase and accelerate booth sales. Our clients also realize improved productivity in back office processes, increased connectivity with their membership, CRM and financial databases, and an improved web presence for their attendees and exhibitors. Our features include online tradeshow floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builder, and so much more.
- Pull exhibitors and prospects from iMIS into a2z via an IQA query.
- Create new contacts (people records) in iMIS if the contact in a2z does not exist in iMIS.
- Create relationships in iMIS to relate people to exhibitors (e.g., exhibitor contact, sponsorship contact, etc.).
- Record a transaction log in iMIS of all orders from a2z per meeting per exhibitor.
- Record a log in iMIS of all activities per meeting per exhibitor.
- Record in iMIS which exhibitor has purchased which booth per meeting.
Supported Use Cases
- Manage contacts in iMIS and sync those contacts to a2z automatically using IQA.
- Once contact records are pushed to a2z, exhibitors have the ability to login to a2z, select, and pay for booth reservations.
- While managing booths in a2z, exhibitors have the ability to specify additional "contacts" and set a "contact type" as appropriate (e.g. onsite contact, sponsorship, etc.) The bridge can be configured to compare a2z contacts to iMIS records and create records in IMIS from a2z for those records that don't already exist. In addition, the system will create a relationship in iMIS to relate that person to the company with a corresponding relationship type (e.g., sponsorship contact).
- Using IQA, determine which contacts to synch and which you do not wish to sync. The IQA to pull data from a2z into iMIS must accommodate the relationships that were created.
- Using the booth information that is written back to iMIS, create a RiSE page or panel that will show the booth numbers and exhibitors with additional information from iMIS. This can then be added to your event pages in RiSE.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.