Event Program Toolbox
Take your RiSE Event Program to the next level with the ATS Event Program Toolbox
The ATS Event Program Toolbox will provide your registrants and website visitors with a real-time, visually appealing program that will integrate with iMIS in real time. No need to create a separate static event program page, these tools are available in the Event Program Toolbox. This solution has a single point of entry and works on all events that are setup in iMIS.
What does Event Program Toolbox do?
- Provides a dynamic set of web pages that let you view your event, each individual iMIS function, and speaker in a compelling format
- Provides a speaker list
- Provides speaker details including picture, contact information, and biography
- Provides a responsive conference program that can be viewed on any device
What is included?
- An event display page that shows the iMIS functions with hyperlinks to each function
- A function display page that shows the details of the function including the track, category, title, description, speakers, and moderators
- A speaker display page that shows the speaker, their bio, picture, and contact information along with links to all of their sessions
- A page that lists all speakers with a quick link to each speaker's page
- The ATS Custom Query Display iPart to create a visually appealing display of speaker information
- Installation of the business objects, IQA's, and content display iParts
- Up to 4 hours of query writing support to tailor the data to what you want to display
- Up to 8 hours of design assistance to support the custom query display iPart and other styling issues
See it in Action!
View a live demo of the Event Toolbox!
For more information and pricing, please request a quote at your convenience.