ATS Wisenet Bridge for iMIS
The Future of Student Management for Private Education Providers
The all-encompassing student management system that your education provider needs to manage the entire learner lifecycle.
Meet your statutory reporting needs for finance, marketing, academic progression, and performance.
- Ability to push course registration from iMIS into Wisenet to create applications
- Ability to retrieve award/course enrollment data from Wisenet and record into iMIS
- Ability to send completion data into iMIS for course completed in other systems
Supported Use Cases
- Course access can be purchased in iMIS as a product, event, or subscription. Upon successful checkout, course registrations are pushed to Wisenet where the user can be enrolled in a Course and a Course Offer. If the registration has an offer the user will be put into that specific enrollment. They can then fill out an application if this is used for compliance.
- Some organizations keep track of assessors in Wisenet and assign them to the learner. Those assessors will be recorded in iMIS as an activity record.
- Tags set in Wisenet can be brought back into iMIS when the application is marked in iMIS as accepted.
- Applications in Wisenet have multiple statuses. The status will be checked on a periodic basis until the application is either accepted or rejected. In either of those cases, an activity record will be updated in iMIS.
- When a course is completed in an external system (e.g., iMIS or an LMS) that completion data can be written back to Wisenet. This is done via an IQA. That will mark each corresponding Course Offer and Course as completed. The completion date of the LMS course will be written to the Actual End Date in Wisenet.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.