ATS Map Your Show Bridge
When It Comes To Bridging With Map Your Show, ATS Leads The Way.
With the ATS Map Your Show iMIS Bridge, your association can access information from Map Your Show to:
- Identify and track those who sponsored, exhibited or attended the show, and connect records of related groups, individuals, etc. This will create new company and people records in iMIS if necessary, then link the people to the companies through a relationship.
- Match incoming booth payments to exhibitors in iMIS and create activity records for booth sales and payments.
- Match incoming sponsorship payments to exhibitors in iMIS and create activity records for sponsorship payments.
- Identify any issues that must be addressed and provide a log of records that failed the synchronization process.
- Single Sign-On with iMIS.
Supported Use Cases
- Clients who sell booths at Map Your Show will have the details about those booths written back to iMIS in the form of activity records. This will be on a scheduled sync.
- Using a Single Sign-on an exhibitor can login to iMIS first and then, when sent to Map Your Show, have their data pulled into Map Your Show.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.