ATS MCI Bridge to iMIS
Providing Live and Virtual Events
MCI USA’s Strategic Events, Meetings & Incentives (SEM&I) division specializes in Strategic Event Management, Incentive Travel, Business Travel, Housing, Registration and Lead Cultivation, and our newly introduced Investment & Management Partnerships. As an industry leader for more than 30 years, we enable associations and corporations to engage and grow audiences, enhance speed to market, manage risk, and optimize financial results of their event portfolios.
- Single Sign on with iMIS
- Registration detail is saved in iMIS activities after registration
- Ability for MCI to write back attendance information
Supported Use Cases
- Registrants will login with their iMIS username and password on an iMIS screen. They will complete their registration on the MCI platform. When they complete their registration, MCI will write activity records back to iMIS with detail about the registration.
- Once a registrant has attended a session, the bridge has the ability for MCI to write back an education activity record to iMIS indicating attendance/participation.
- An alternative to Single Sign on will allow MCI to search for a person in iMIS based on an email address to pull information for the user into MCI.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.