Create, Maintain, Administer, Market, & Sell Online Education with Knowledge Direct
Your members want more options in their continuing education. Your association wants non-dues revenue and a valuable member benefit. Knowledge Direct helps your association provide these benefits for your association and its members.
- Easy - Single Sign On integration with iMIS
- Everyone - ADA 508 compliant with social learning features to connect to your members
- Learning Everywhere - Self-paced, webinars, and on-site events. Courses are responsive for learning on a tablet, smartphone or desktop, then tracked to SCORM and xAPI.
- Effective - Robust assessment and survey engine with custom learning flows to ensure your member education is measurable!
By integrating iMIS and Knowledge Direct via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
- Single Sign-on
- Take orders for Knowledge Direct products in iMIS and automatically send the order to the Knowledge Direct platform
- Write course completion data back to the member's record in iMIS including completion date, credit hours, credit hour type, and score
Supported Use Cases
- An order can be taken in iMIS and then at checkout the person will be automatically registered at Knowledge Direct. The person will then use the single sign-on to login to Knowledge Direct. The person will then take the course at Knowledge Direct. When the person is done taking the course, completion data will be written back to iMIS including the number of credit hours and credit hour type.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.