The ATS Convention Data Services Bridge:
Providing integration with the CDS Registration Platform
The Convention Data Services platform helps to Attract, Engage and Understand your audience with custom registration and lead management solutions.
It's about the customer experience
Convention Data Services provides a range of services to help manage events.
The ATS Bridge provides two way integration. First the bridge will allow the CDS registration system to search and pull people from iMIS. This will allow CDS to present the registrant with current contact and membership information. The second component of the bridge will allow CDS to create iMIS activity records with information about the registration. This will allow iMIS customers to track engagement in iMIS and see who is registered for an event.
- Single Sign-On between iMIS and CDS
- Ability for CDS to pull information from iMIS and search records in iMIS when single sign-on is not used
- Ability for CDS write data to iMIS via activity records
Supported Use Cases
- Events are setup in iMIS. Attendees can register and pay in iMIS as they would for any event. On a scheduled basis, registration information is passed from iMIS to CDS seamlessly.
- Upon successful registration, CDS writes back data to iMIS in the form of activity records. These data include badge numbers, registration class, item code, event code, quantity and price.
- A company admin may register other people in iMIS which can be pulled by CDS as well.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.