Elevate your LMS integration with the ATS CommPartners Elevate LMS Bridge
Delivering eLearning opportunities to your members with CommPartners Elevate? Make the most of your LMS strategy with the ATS CommPartners Elevate Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge to Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and CommPartners Elevate via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
- Offer a single sign-on to give members a seamless user experience between CommPartners Elevate and iMIS
- Take orders for Elevate products in iMIS, and automatically send the order to the CommParnters Elevate platform
- Write course completion data back to the member's record in iMIS, including completion date, credit hours, credit hour type, and score
Supported Use Cases
- Course access can be purchased in iMIS as a product, event, or subscription. Upon successful checkout, course registrations are pushed to CommPartners Elevate with the option to send a confirmation e-mail from Elevate.
- Once registered for a course, registrants access their course(s) via a single sign-on application using their iMIS credentials.
- Upon completion of the course, CommPartners Elevate will write back completion data to iMIS including the credit hours and type (where applicable). Elevate can either write back the completion data immediately or the data can be retrieved on a nightly basis via a scheduled task. You will need to discuss your needs with CommPartners to determine the best approach. These data can then be used for reporting purposes or to create CEU records per the organization's needs.
- Registrant lists can be created in iMIS via IQA and synchronized with on a scheduled basis. For example, an IQA of all chapter officers can be built and synchronized with Elevate where all chapter officers are automatically registered in the Elevatecourse. This process will register the person in Elevate, create an activity record in IMIS, and send an e-mail confirmation to the registrant.
- For clients who are not using the iMIS catalog, the bridge supports the option where Elevate can provide a catalog of free courses and the creation of a "free" order in iMIS from these courses. Upon completion of the order creation, course access is synched from iMIS to Elevate where a person may login and complete their course(s) using the single sign-on. Upon completion of a course, credits will be written back to iMIS as described previously.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.