Custom Online Member Directory
A member directory is a valuable benefit that you can provide to your web users. Member directories allow users to dynamically search your membership database. They allow current members to view lists of their peers and individuals from the general public to find the member that best suits their needs.
iMIS is a great tool to build your member directory upon, but when it comes to actually putting your website and the iMIS database together, sometimes the relationship is less than harmonious. ATS has the tools and the intimate understanding of the iMIS solution to merge the two systems together in a way that is robust and user friendly.
ATS has developed several online member directories for our clients. Some of the default functionality provided to our customers has been:
- Integration with iMIS to view member's contact information
- Security features to determine which members can see other members' information
- The ability to display pictures of the members or company logos dynamically
- Results to display on a Google® map (by integrating the ATS GeoCoding Module for iMIS)
- Membership Directory - Created with a combination of RiSE base IQA queries and our Custom Query Display iPart, this feature rich search tool allows users to find members by location or a number of other advanced options.
Committees Directories - Created with completely out of the box tools and methods, this committee listing combines dynamic content with jQuery driven accordion panels to present a large amount of information in a user-friendly way.
For more information about how we can build a similar custom solution for you, contact us at your convenience.